Free hit counter

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Madonna’s Favorite Thing Is Her Victoria’s Secret Underwear

Madonna,53, likes to look sexy for her boyfriend 24-year-old Brahim Zabrat and wears racy lingerie from underwear chain Victoria’s Secret with stockings.  She is quoted by the Daily Star newspaper as saying: “My favourite things in life are my fishnets and my Victoria’s Secret underpants.”
The ‘Material Girl’ star is currently preparing for the release of her 12th album ‘M.D.N.A’ and has dropped her exercise regime in favour of dance workouts to keep her in the best shape.  She said: “I’m not really doing Pilates any more. I’m just dancing. You know, dance aerobics. The best thing for your bum.”
Madonna’s racy past is no secret, with her releasing an explicit book, ‘Sex’ featuring nude photographs of her in 1992, and making a sexually-explicit video for her 1990 single ‘Justify My Love’, which was banned by MTV.
The singer has also recently credited “love” with helping her retain her youthful looks.  She forgot to mention lots of plastic surgery!
She said: “‘What’s my secret? Love. I don’t know. I don’t have a secret. The most important thing is being happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment