Free hit counter

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bruce Willis And Emma Heming Expecting A Daughter

Bruce Willis‘ wife, Emma Heming, is reportedly expecting a baby girl.  Bruce already has three daughters, Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and 17-year-old Tallulah, with ex-wife Demi Moore – is set to become a father for the fourth time after it was announced in October that Emma is pregnant with their first child.
A source told Life &Style magazine: “Bruce is going to have another baby girl in his life. He is overjoyed.”
“They’re very happy about their new baby coming into the world. Bruce has been doting on Emma and has been very sweet with her.”
Bruce, 56, previously claimed he was indifferent to having children with 33-year-old Emma as the only thing that mattered was being with her.
He said: “I’d like to have a thousand more children, or zero more children. It doesn’t matter. Emma makes me feel great.”
Bruce also revealed how meeting and falling in love with the British lingerie model turned his life around.
He said: “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and this comes after a long period of being kind of lonely, even though I tried to convince myself I was enjoying my life.”
“Before I met Emma I was very pessimistic about finding that special woman with whom I would want to spend my life with.”
“I thought it would be difficult for someone like me, who is well known, to find a woman who didn’t have an agenda and who just wanted to be with me because they loved me, pure and simple.”
One thing we can count on – Bruce’s new daughter will be better looking than the current three.

No comments:

Post a Comment