Free hit counter

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cocktail waitress Jessica Donaldson: Prince Harry is sweet but I'm not sleeping with him

Jessica is actually loved-up with boyfriend of 3 years
Tattooed US cocktail waitress Jessica Donaldson says Prince Harry is a 'real-life Prince Charming' - but has denied reports suggesting that they're having a hot romance. 
Jessica, who met Harry when he partied with friends at San Diego's Ivy Nightclub earlier this month, was flattered when the young royal asked for her number via one of his bodyguards.
She and her friend Christie met the 27-year-old Prince and his mates for brunch the next day before heading for cocktails - but nothing more.   
'I am not sleeping with Prince Harry and he has never been anything but a total gentleman to me,' says dark-haired Jessica, 26.
'I am very upset that all this has blown up.
'He is just a regular guy who enjoys a few beers with his buddies. He's really cool and down-to-earth and that's what I liked about him.
'I'm flattered he showed me attention but there is nothing more to it than that.'
Harry is on an Apache helicopter training course 2 hours away from San Diego in El Centro and a dark-haired girl - who Jessica fiercely denies was her - was snapped leaving his hotel in the early hours of Saturday morning last week.
'Harry is so sweet,' she tells The Mail On Sunday. 'He was kind of goofy with me.
'I really like him but I have a boyfriend. I just want all this to go away.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment