Free hit counter

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Elizabeth Olsen is featured in the December 2011 issue of Marie Claire.

Following her older twin sisters as she makes a name for herself in show business, Elizabeth Olsen is featured in the December 2011 issue of Marie Claire.
The "Martha Marcy May Marlene" actress donned a variety of Chanel ensembles for her photo shoot while also partaking in a short interview with the magazine.

Miss Olsen first spoke about her adamancy to make a name for herself on her own, saying, "I've always had a complex about being taken seriously. I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere."
Also dishing on her looks, 22-year-old Elizabeth told, “I’m the curvy one of the family. It’s very clear that I’m the younger sister. My whole life they’ve been like women, while I’ve been trying to be a woman but still a kid.”
Olsen also spoke about how she and sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley celebrate the holidays, as she revealed, "“My sisters and I do most of the cooking because we love it. We jazz up the holidays with mashed cauliflower. It’s so delicious; it’s Mary-Kate’s signature.”

No comments:

Post a Comment